Luckily for you, we have done all the work for you and gathered some of the best blogging courses online.
So, in this article we are going to go over some of the best blogging courses on the internet and what makes them stand out from the rest.
1. Built To Blog
If you want to learn the best way to set up, write and manage your blog, this course is going to be perfect for you. They cover a lot of topics, all of which are going to be helpful in setting up a successful blog.
But before you decide on this course, there are a few things that you need to know about it, we have listed the most important pieces of information below:
- Price – This course will cost approximately $497. This price may fluctuate.
- Content – There will be over ten hours of content including lecture videos and written content. On top of that you will also have access to six hours of interviews from successful bloggers.
- Instructor – You will largely be instructed by Ryan Robinson. But you will have access to interviews from various successful bloggers.
The question now is, what you will learn if you take this course. We have listed the main things that will be covered in this course:
- The mechanics of how to set your blog up with the best optimization.
- Finding a writing process that would fit with your schedule and keeping things consistent.
- What the best way to create good content aimed at your target audience.
- The method you should use for building an email list from your site’s traffic.
- How you can monetize your blog and bringing in reliable income.
There will be other topics covered in this course, but the above are the key points which are sure to help you turn your blog into a success.
2. Blogging Masterclass: How To Build A Successful Blog
This blogging course is also a great choice for those of you that want to learn how to improve your blog from the ground up. It will cost you about $190 to take this course, but that number may fluctuate depending on many external factors.
You may be wondering if there are any requirements for taking this course. We are here to tell you that there is no need for you to have any prior knowledge or experience on this topic. You will learn the basics first and work your way up to more complex parts of blogging.
The main thing that you need to remember is that you must have a willingness to set aside time to do the course and put work into it. You will have all your steps outlined in the course but it is up to you to decide how to learn and when.
If you want to check out what the main topics will be covered in this course, we recommend you check out our list below:
- You will learn how to build a successful blog from scratch or improve your existing blog.
- There will be lessons on which blogging niches are most profitable and interesting.
- You will learn how to build a WordPress website that stands out.
- There will be instructions on how to develop and plant new content.
- Learn about how important effective writing is and how to improve your skill.
- You will learn which blog content types are the most effective
- There will be lessons on how to generate fresh and interesting content.
- You will learn how to optimize content for search engines and keep the traffic consistent.
- Successful bloggers will view and assess your content and tell you strategies to use.
- You will discover how to grow your email list and get traffic to your site.
- How you can build a profitable business for your content and generate revenue.
You will have a variety of topics covered in this clogging course. There will be more topics covered on top of all the fascinating things we have listed above. Check out this course if you want to learn more.
3. Superstar Blogging By Nomadic Matt
If you are looking for a reasonably priced blogging course this is going to be a great option for you. There will be a fee which should amount to approximately $249, this price may vary.
This is a great course for beginners as there are a lot of bases covered, all of which are essential for creating a successful blog.
This course covers a wide variety of helpful and interesting topics. We have listed the most prevalent below:
- You will learn how to develop a strategy and lift your blog.
- There will be lessons on how to create a brand that people will love and remember.
- You will learn how to write content for your blog that is interesting and engaging.
- How you can rank highly in search engines.
- You will learn hints and tips on how to use social media for your blog.
- There will be lessons on how to get press coverage for your blog.
- How you can most easily grow your email list.
- What you can do to bring money in from your blog.
This course is ideal for those of you that want to learn the basics of blogging and how to get the best out of your passion project.
4. Food Blogger Pro
Food blogger pro is a fantastic option for those of you that want to get a food blog in particular off the ground.
They cover a wide range of topics from how to earn money, how to get more traffic and how to start your blog. Access to this course will cost you about $279 per year, but this price may be subject to change depending on the economy and other factors.
This course covers several interesting and helpful topics, We have listed the main ones below:
- You will learn how to set up your food blog.
- How to use WordPress and get the best out of this program.
- How to grow your traffic.
- How to main money on your blog.
There are many more other topics covered in this course. We have merely listed a few of the core elements that will be covered.
But, this course is perfect for those of you that want to dive into this niche in particular. Make sure to visit their site when you get the chance to learn more.
5. Blogging Basics
This blogging course is free. It is a great option for those of you that are new to blogging and want to learn the basics.
You can make a payment down the line if you find that this Skill Share course is for you. There are several more comprehensive courses available on this platform and this is one of the best.
You will cover all of the beginner’s information with this course which is why it is such a good choice for those of you that do not have any experience in blogging.
6. WordPress For Beginners
This platform is one of the best for blogging. So taking the time to learn how to use this platform and get your site up to snuff using it seems like a good idea, right? Well, it really is one of the best courses out there to learn blogging, especially as a beginner.
It will cost a small fee to have access to this course. So, expect to pay approximately $85 to use this course. That is not too bad for such a good quality course.
What can you expect to learn by taking this WordPress for beginners course? Well, it covers quite a bit, we have listed the key points below:
- How you can create blogs and a website using WordPress.
- How you can set your blog pages up to be organized and dynamic.
- How to update and edit WordPress websites using the tools at hand.
- How to create a good ‘Contact Us’ page with an interactive map and email form.
You are not required to have any prior knowledge for this course. Just make sure that you have a good computer and a fairly fast internet connection.
7. SEO For Bloggers
SEO is essential for blogging which is why taking a course like this is so important. It goes into quite a lot of detail which can make it a bit daunting as a beginner.
But the information it covers is essential. So if you have not started up your blog yet and want to learn about the nitty gritty of SEO this course is going to be just what you need.
This course covers a TON of blogging related topics. If you want to check out some of them, make sure to read the list below:
- The Must-Have SEO Plugins and Software
- The Perfect SEO Site Structure
- Keyword Research and Competition Research
- How to Research and Make Content That Ranks
- How to Format and Optimize Content That Ranks
- How to Do Bulk Keyword Research Quickly
- Link Building and Off-Page SEO Strategies
- How to Track Your SEO Growth
- Optimizing Existing Content with Google Search Console
- How to Perform a Content Audit
- Checking for Broken Links and 404 Pages
- How to Perform a Site-wide SEO Audit
- How to Consolidate Old Posts into New Posts
- An SEO Checklist Sorted by Priority and Simplicity
- SEO Strategies to Avoid Like All Hell
- Additional SEO Resources
- Content Audit Spreadsheet
- Search Operators for Backlink Opportunity Spreadsheet
- How to Join The Affiliate Program
- How to Get Your Affiliate Links
There are even more topics covered in this course, most of which are taught through video. So you can listen and learn at your own pace. You really can’t get much better than a blogging course like this.
8. Creating Blog Content Your Readers Actually Want To Read
The content you will learn about in this course is absolutely phenomenal. You can learn everything you need to know about creating blogs that your readers will love reading.
It is a skill to write something that engages your readers which is why taking a course like this is so important.
You will need to pay for Skillshare premium membership to gain access to this course, so make sure that you have the budget to allow for this.
9. Traffic Transformation
This course will cost you about $79, this price may be subject to change. But you can expect a reasonable price if you go with this course.
It covers everything you need to know about getting traffic to your blog and maximizing your chances of getting noticed. This would then allow you to make money.
If you want to understand what you can expect to learn in this course, make sure to check out the list below:
- Narrowing Your Blogs Focus.
- Hope shareable is your blog and how to get a good look.
- Low payback taste you don’t need to do.
- How to duplicate and piggyback blogging success.
- A few words on thoughtful keyword selection.
- Social platform focus.
- How impactful a good title can be.
- Landing pages for related content.
- Interlinking secrets.
- How to showcase your popular posts.
- How to get your navigation bar working at its best.
- Get featured.
- Stay in your lanes.
- Calculate your goals.
- Target holiday traffic.
- Write a significant amount of articles with a plan.
- Traffic waves and blog post fireworks.
- Optimize your work for search engines.
- Don’t overstretch yourself.
- Split your test strategies.
- Master a platform stack.
This course covers many different topics within the lessons and steps we have mentioned above. You really do get good value for money.
10. Social Media Marketing Mastery For Blogs
This course is very niche, but if you are looking to up your social media game, this is going to be the ideal course for you. You learn quite a lot in this course, but it does come at quite a hefty price. You can expect to pay somewhere in the region of $200. This price can fluctuate though.
If you want to learn what what you can expect to have covered in this article, make sure to check out the list below:
- Understand everything about Social Media Marketing!
- Create highly optimized and high quality paid ads on all Social Media platforms.
- Learn Instagram Marketing A-Z and how to monetize the social platform.
- Learn Twitter Marketing strategies for LASER focused ads.
- MASTER YouTube marketing, including: layout, content creation, and video ads!
- Optimize your LinkedIn profile and use LinkedIn ads to grow your business.
- Use Web 2.0 blogs to further expand your reach with SEO and content marketing.
- Learn social media marketing posting automation via IFTTT.
- Learn the power of Pinterest promoted pins and ALL the Pinterest Marketing strategies we implement for our clients!
- Use Google Business to benefit your local business and help your Search Engine Optimization.
- Become a Facebook Ads Expert!
If you are looking for a good course that covers all of the things you need to know about social media marketing for your blog, this course will be perfect for you.
Which Blogging Course Is Best?
So, which of the courses we have mentioned here are the best? In reality, they are all very good courses and which one you go with is entirely dependent on what you want to get out of it and what stage of blogging you are on.
For example if you need to specifically improve your social media game, the Social Media Marketing Mastery for Blogs course may be just what you have been looking for.
But if you are a beginner, you may find that Built to Blog is a good choice for you as it covers the basics.
But at the end of the day, all you need to do is take careful account of what you need to learn and what kind of learning works best for you. So, do your research, and check out these blogging courses to find out everything you need to know about them.
We hope that you have enjoyed reading this article and learning about which blogging courses are the best of the best.
At the end of the day, which course is best for you will vary depending on what you need. What we say is good about one blogging course may be something that you do not like.
As such we recommend that you carefully consider what you want to learn, when you can learn and how you best learn before you go with a course.
With all of that said, if you have enjoyed reading this article, we recommend that you check out our website. We have a range of fantastic articles which cover many different related topics. There is bound to be something there that you will enjoy reading.